Saturday, February 23, 2013

in this present darkness

In This Present Darkness.
_______________

In this Present
Darkness,
Things once
Beautiful have
become Ugly to Me,
so
that I gnash my
Teeth
in grave
response to True
Loves
Smile!!

(turned grim
and
bittersweet.)

Hope is a
now
Nightmare
awakened,
by Promises
made..

(but soon
forsakened.)

and Life
itself is
a fleeting
Dream!

(created
by
Some Lonely
Fools
Imagining.)

In this Present
Darkness,
Love was Killed by
cheap words,

and
Drunken Midnight
Thrills;

until I chose
to be
Heartless!

(instead of a
Prisoner
Of Her Will.)

Here no Joy is
Found,
except in strains
of
an Angels Crying;
as
I stand on unsteady
feet..

(unable to conceal
those
Hateful sounds.)

Cowering before
this
Beast who
Lurks
within my Heart!!!

(Unbound.)

JSH.





No comments:

Post a Comment