Monday, February 18, 2013

Olde Scratch

Olde Scratch.
_________

Olde Scratch is writhing
in my brain Tonight.

(but
oddly he's a most
comforting Parasite.)

Oh, where have you
been my Only Friend?!

(probably plotting the
Destruction of Starlight)
_

No more Faces
Melt in the Sun.
(Their time is spent
and Done.)

They could however
come back again!

(if The Darkness
ever Won.)
_

He becomes
A Shadow.

(of my Eyes
turned Cold
and Hollow.)

Inviting me to
follow into That
Land of Fiery
Brim!

(where Undead
Angels Worship
Him.)
__

Olde Scratch can
feign a Smiley Face,
(while planning
evil deeds)
and has Always
known the Perfect
Place.

(To kill you in
your Dreams)
_

and I feel
 it in my
head Tonight,..
(an intense hunger
for this Parasite)
Oh,..what shall
we do My Only
Friend?!!!

(probably Feast
upon The Starlight)

J. Stephen.H

No comments:

Post a Comment