Monday, February 18, 2013

Dear Imaginary Love.

Dear Imaginary Love,
 ______________________

You are the cause
of many Sorrows.
(and yet my only
Joy.)

The Sun Rises in
your tear stained
eyes!!

(as Nights Shadow
sets upon my Face.)

When the rest of
Our World is Long
Forgotten,

and the Stars melt
into a Bleeding Moon,
in this Cemetery

(some call Heaven)

I will wait for You!

+

For though I was
Murdered by Your
Shattered Smile,
( and left for Dead
In a tomb of tears)
you've remained
inside my head!
as an image I both
"love" and fear!!

(yet no longer
know.)

+++

it seems pointless
searching for
you in Stone Gardens,

or down the halls of
every Old House
that sits Haunted
by some Lonely Lake,

with each passing
day my Soul grows
Darkened!!!

and soon My Heart
will no longer Bleed
Your Name!

(since the only thing
it bleeds is but a Mystery
Which Inspires Shame.)

You have
transformed My
Inner Storm into an
Earthquake,...
So more or less Life
remains The Same.

I'm still A Wanderer
of Dark Restless Nights!

in This Cemetery
Driven Insane!..

And Long
Forgotten!!!!!

(By Heaven.)

J.Stephen.H.

+++
Authors
End-note:

Amen..?

so
was
Love a
mere
Prayer ?

Or Fluke
that
Wont Occur
Again?..

Which
makes
The
Human
Heart
A Slayer ?!!

(Of Fallen
Men.)


No comments:

Post a Comment