Saturday, June 14, 2014

what lurks on channel earth? (gone is the light that in him shone)

What lurks on Channel Earth?
(Gone is the Light that In Him Shone.)
__________________________

I thought I
knew The
Animal..
but I was
wrong.

Though there
is one on
every channel.

(pretending
to sing an
Angels Song.)
_

Many assume
it was Me..
who first ate
the Apple of
the Soul and
spit out Beastly
Seeds..

but Nothing
works that way.
(ironically.)

I was just
performing My
Sacred Duty.

The world
needs a Savior..
Yes.

(but it also
requires
an Enemy.)
_

Now I sit
here flipping
through channels
Day and Night.

Remembering
a Time before
I was an Animal,

and basked
in the rays of
Heavens Light.

Yet I'm mostly
sitting on the
side-lines..

rather than
a Leader of
The Fight!
_

Man is cruel
enough Alone..
and doesn't
need Devils
anymore.

For Gone is
the Light that in
Him Shone!

(and Dead are
The Angels
He Adored.)
_

So many
Channels
yet Nothing
is on..

just The Same
Damn Animals
Serving as
Pawns.

I would crush
The Apple
if I Could.

(and swallow
The Seeds until
They're GONE.)

J.Stephen.H.



No comments:

Post a Comment