Sunday, June 1, 2014

the smile from that day

the smile from that day.
________________

The Smile from
that Day will
always go down
in My Head as
one of Life's Finer
Moments.. that
follows me into
Midnight Dreams.

(a Smile which
Cut Me in so many
Pretty Ways.)

And Since then?
You have Always
Been My Eternity.

(The Goddess of
Love to Whom I
Pray.)
_

I drown in
Those Sad
Oceans
you View this
World From..

and Hear the
Pain hidden behind
each Bittersweet
Laugh..

but let us
Think Not
Of Doomsday
till it Comes!

(while Hoping in
our Hearts there
will be Moments
after That.)
_

I love you
with a purity
I have never
felt before..

and see you
in My Dreams
walking across
a vast and Endless
Shore..

hands held to
the Heavens in
a gesture which
seems to say:

("all of this was
made Possible by
the Smile From that
Day.)

J.Stephen.H.





















No comments:

Post a Comment