Sunday, June 15, 2014

ive found my soul-ape.

I've found My Soul-Ape.
__________________

Why..
I do believe
I've just found
my Soul-Ape.

My Unintended
Consequence which
happens to complete
Me.

This Pretty falling
Star with a Sad,
Rebellious Face.

(Contrary to These
People-Sheep.)
_

If I picked Her
Flowers
she would Cry,
and ask me Why?,

I plucked them
from their Mothers
Womb to Die.

So I paint her
Pictures with my
Words instead.

(it seems a
Righteous
compromise.)
_

In this Jungle
it is Only Her
and I.

Along with
countless other
Beasts..

Who search
The Wilderness
Inside.

(and spread
Dysfunction like
Disease.)
_

Yes..
I think
I have truly
found my
Soul-Ape.

An Unintended
Consequence,
that others would
consider Fate.

This Angel
clone who thus
completes Me!

(and Ignores
The Devil in
My Face.)

j.stephen.h.






No comments:

Post a Comment