Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Smile which Deeply Stabs...

A Smile which Deeply Stabs.
____________________

This is My
Obsession..
all that I Have.

So much
I Choke on
Admiration.

(and the Smiles
feel like Stabs.)
_

Have you ever
seen Your Wish
become a Dead
Man's Curse,
before it was
laid to words?

(I have.)

Or prayed vainly
to A Whisper in
The Universe!?

( only to Hear
it's Laugh.)
_

Guys like Me
were Burnt at
The Stake in
Former Days.

(grab your
Marshmallows
Children.)

Now many are
given the Highest
Praise!

(when Other
Fellow Heretics
Listen.)
_

But hopefully
I'll be Long
Gone..

Before That
Heartless Audience
throws up
it's Happy Noose..

and The World
can find Another
Pawn!!

(who's Bullshit
Smells Like Truth.)
_

This is My
Obsession..
All that I Have.

Art's Cancerous
Infection!

(A Smile which
Deeply Stabs.)

J.Stephen.H.









No comments:

Post a Comment