Friday, May 23, 2014

the freeman's masquerade

The Freeman's Masquerade.
_______________________

In Misery
they Wallow..
like pretty
Pigs praying
their shit will
eventually
be A Pearl to
Swallow.

So I feed
them My
Tragedy,
until they
laugh at
Me.

(silly
Monkeys.)

Perhaps it's
The Nature
of the Beast?

(or maybe
Everything
is Funny?)
_

It's Love
and Hate..
which I
Love to
Hate.

They go
together like
Wrists and
Razor Blades,..
Snowmen on
Sunny Days..

or Deaf Men
clapping as
A Silent
Band Plays!!!

Hail to
The Thief!

(That King of
Puppets Dancing
in A Freeman's
Masquerade.)
__

Oh, how
they Wallow,
looking for
That Perfect
Pearl.

A Greater
Truth..

or Saint
to Follow.

As I tell
Jokes about
Life's tragedy!,

which amuses
me still.

(Because I understand
the Nature of This
Beastly World.)

j.s.h.








No comments:

Post a Comment