Tuesday, May 27, 2014

crazy beyond my years

Crazy Beyond My years.
____________________

She called me
"Crazy."

(and it's foreplay to
my ears.)

Hell..
Maybe I Am!

(or perhaps I'm just
aged beyond my
years.)

_

Crazy is making
shit up as you
go along to ease
the Boredom.

Or giving the
Comedians in
Your Head full
reign over your
Imagination,.. because
they seem to know
what they're talking
about.
__

Crazy is the
Love I keep
buried in My
Soul!

(that I'm
probably
better off
Without.)

_

Crazy knows
right from wrong
but no longer cares
because both seem
irrelevant considering
the Chaos which drives
this Universe.

Crazy is Being
Dead with a
heartbeat, and
Viewing the World
as Your Hearse.

_

It's all foreplay
to my ears.

Maybe...

(or perhaps I'm
just Crazy Beyond
My Years.)

j.stephen.h.




No comments:

Post a Comment