Sunday, May 25, 2014

every moment is dying

Every Moment is Dying.
___________________

Every moment
is Dying,
and therefore My
Dying Moment..
which I embrace
with downcast
eyes, and Bitter
Face..

Living This Life of
Barter.

The Devil?!

(he's My Partner.)

A Reflection
of that Hungry
Inner Animal
that others Ignore..
Minds Dreaming
of Golden Shores!

(where Angels
walk no More.)
_

I am made
Strong by the
Realization of
My Weakness.

(Love.)

For in
Those "Living
Moments"
My Mind feels
Bleakest,..
and unable to
Trust.

(that I am
Anything but
a Man of Blood.)
_

Worry not
for your Hearts
Shattered Wings..

My Cruelty
shall Mend them.

Before the
White Knight
in Rainbow
Armor comes
to show you
Love again.
_

And I will
be "Here."

(keeping The
Monsters at
Bay.)

j.stephen.h.






No comments:

Post a Comment