Friday, May 23, 2014

Said The Wondrous Light.

Said the Wondrous Light.
__________________

"ah,
step into
My Parlor."

(said My
Shadow
to The Light.)

"and I shall
feast rather
well upon
your Radiance
Tonight."

"As I eat
away The Hope
Within, till
Stars Fall From
Your Eyes!"
_

The Light
enters timidly
with a blush,..
Heart beating;..
Sanity Fleeting.

(Perfect to
be Crushed.)

Smiling like
an Innocent
Angel The Dark
Loves to Corrupt..

ready to Reveal
A Thought.

(Until
My Shadow
screams
in Rage,
interrupted
By A Clock.)
_

Clock:

"Tick-Tock
Shadow,
Time to Go."

"Back to your
Respective Hell
where No Love nor
Light can Follow."

"Pack your
bag and
come my
friend."

("step over
the Rainbow
Silhouettes
Hoping to
be born again.")

and don't be
mad!"

" you should
know by now
that every moment
Ends."

(for visitors in
my den.")

_

Shadow:

"Time you
Bastard Devil!
why must
things in
you contained,
always seem
to be unleveled
by Life's randomness
and strain?"

"I killed you
once, but it
matters not,
because you
won't stay dead;
and you will
see to it even
Darkness Rots,
while Angels
fill it's Head!"

"I needed that
light for dinner
tonight!"

"NEEDED to
be FED!!!!"
_

Light:

"If I have any
say in this,
speak now
I must you know."

("or Never.")

"We need
one another
Dear Shadow,
as Daylight
Needs The
Dusk to Grow."

(in Harmony
Together.)
_

"The Star
in you would
never shine lest
peppered by
my Kiss,
and as for
"YOU",

(Light said to
Time.)

you Play
The Smallest
Part in This!!"
_

"Yes it's
true that Time
is Slight,
and Life in
Our World Ceases,
Yet Energy
never wanes,
nor Dies,
but shifts, and
then Increases!"
_

"So Step into
MY Parlor
Shadow."

(said the
Wondrous
Light.)

"Time
no Longer
brings US
Sorrow."

"For I Am
YOURS."

(And You Were
Always Mine.)

J.Stephen.H.











1 comment: