Friday, March 1, 2013

Lonely sits My Love in Wait.

Lonely sits my
Love in Wait.
    __________

Lonely sits
My
Love in wait,

down  by
The
Razor-Willow
Tree

where
we gathered
to congregate.

I haven't
been
there for
a while,..

but fear
I left
too Late.

+

Too Late
to
banish
Memories
of a
Timeless
Season..

spent
Laughing
like
Maniacs
at
Sad
Faces on the
Moon.

Too Late
for
lending
my
Heart to
Reason!

(that we
will
meet again
there
soon.)

×

My
Thoughts
skip like
Stones
tossed by
Children
across
Dead
Waters.

Here for a
moment,

then gone
Somewhere
the next,

never to be
recaptured.

Here in
This
Prison of
Fallen
Martyrs!

Bound by the
Ghosts
Of True Loves
Laughter!

(those many
Faceless Phantoms
who create
my Souls Disaster.)

+

oh

Never has
my
heart bled more,

than when I
lost my
sweet adored,

and never will
it
bleed again!

(to the depths
it
bled before.)

++++

So Lonely
sits
True Love in
wait.

someplace
better
than Here with
Me.

Down by That
Old Tree
where
we gathered to
congregate...

Now Gone
Forever!!

(except in
Memory.)

J.Stephen.H.




No comments:

Post a Comment