Tuesday, April 1, 2014

10 after 4 (the Ode of Anti-Kristos)

10 after 4.
(the ode of
Anti-Kristos.)

FOR TERRY
__________

It's 10 after 4,
so I'm restless;
(as always.)

and there is A
Shadow waiting
outside My Door.

(it's been stalking
me for Days.)
_

Sometimes I
wish the wraith
could speak..

or
(if nothing else)
play Poker at
Least..

but
(Ironically)
it's not
A Very Talented
Shadow.

(So the
Dead Man's
Hand is
All it Knows.)
__


It's not as
easy
as Insanity...

Hell,..
Madness
would
be a relief.

(considering.)

but I'm too
damn Sane
to Be insane!..

I just happen
to be a magnet
for Demonic
Happenings.

(with Evil
Genes Dominant
In My Brain.)
_

I thought it
would be different
if I pretended
not to believe..

but I should
have known
better than
that..

Since Satan
is The Hardest to
Deceive!

(when He
happens to
be your Dad.)

J.Stephen.H.
______
(this is the beginning of
a series which will be a
Poetic Journal written
from the perspective of a
man who is (or believes
he is) the Anti-Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment