Monday, April 7, 2014

Where This Cruel Machine Ends.

Where This Cruel Machine Ends.
_______________________

Someone point me
down The Line
to Where this Cruel
Machine Ends.

I've said goodbye 
so many times..

(I'm starting to
Believe it.)
__

Fairy tales, 
and Old Cliches 
have lost their
sense of Meaning..

Aside from Hell,
and Masquerades,
with Puppets Dead.
(or Dreaming.)
__

Someone tell me
it's O.K. to Cry
for what is Lost..

that Tears of Men
are Acts of Strength.

(and Love has
Paid The Cost.)
_

Or say to Me
"You're not
Insane,..I too
have felt like
that."

Then Bite 
your Tongue, 
and Look
away.

(So I won't Hear
you Laugh.)
__

Someone tell
Me this is Real,
and Angels still
can win...

that Life is more 
than Pain to Feel.

(with Nothing
to Believe In.)
__

Someone point
me Down the
path which leads
to Better Places..

I've looked for
Beauty Half My
Life.

(yet Drown in
Devil Faces.)

J.Stephen.H.







No comments:

Post a Comment