Saturday, March 29, 2014

a parody of hearts

A parody of Hearts.
_____________

It wasn't supposed
to be this way My
Lovely..

but I've now
witnessed
The Theater
of Hope within our
Hearts portray a
Parody..

which mimics all
thing real and sacred.

(that I thought you
felt for me.)
___

You were such
a beautiful method
actress..

becoming the character
you admired,
in that pretty summer
dress..

as I played the
Pauper that you
Loved!

(or pretended to
at Best.)
__

But The Stage sits
empty now my
Lovely..

as red curtains
lay tattered on a
floor grown cracked
and dusty..

and No audience Sits
to pierce the void, or
fill the absence of your
longing!

__

So it seems my
sweet that Our Heart's
Parodic melody
shall End in a manner
twice as suiting!

A Tragedy..

(which seems more
realistic to me.)

j.s.h.




No comments:

Post a Comment