Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sincerely. (your Crow.)


Sincerely. (your Crow.)
___________

The way this
Tale goes
Down...
is something
I already
Know..

"Beauty takes
the Crown,..
and spreads
her Wings."

(to fly away
from Crows.)
__

Turning away
first would
be wise..

but I've never
been known
as a Man of
Wisdom..

I am a
Fool who
continues
believing
in Paradise!

(regardless that
My World has
been a Prison.)
___

Fly Beauty..
Far away
from here..

to a Land
where it's
your duty
to ensure
the End of
Tears!..

I'll be safe
down below
you know..

Sincerely..

(your Crow.)
________

J.Stephen.H.
___________

(There is nothing
wrong with Hope
and Expectation..
so long as one
does not confuse
the Two so much
that their Hearts
are met with despair
once they come
to realize the
Things we Hope for
should Never Be
Expected.)

j.s.h.

No comments:

Post a Comment