Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chaos Through the Leaves.

Chaos Through The Leaves.
_______________

The Wind
conspires
Against Me..

The Bastard
Thing..

My Mortal
Enemy..

(sending chaos
through the
Leaves.)
___

I rant and
Stomp my
Feet..

cursing at
The Sky
like A
Madman...

despising this
Disease.

(which seems
to foil all my
Plans.)
____

Mother Nature
is truly fickle..

for such a
Pretty Thing..

Who creates,
and swings
Death's sickle..

Providing
Fruits
of Life.

(and The
Harvest of
Our Suffering.)
___

When in
Hell?...

Do as the
Hellian..

Chaos given,
Discord
Received!..

Eventually
I'm sure it
will calm
down again.

(or perhaps
that is Foolish
to Believe?)
___

J.Stephen.H.

I wrote this little
literary gem after
flipping out in a
borderline Psychopathic
Rage over the Wind
blowing so much
that I was unable to
finish raking leaves
in my yard.

Muses come in many
forms..their horrors
to reveal...






No comments:

Post a Comment