Thursday, July 10, 2014

Phantoms of Speculation


My Love..

While I try ridding
my Mind of those
Dark Phantoms of
Speculation which
Haunt me with so
many dreaded and
fearful possibilities,
I am powerless to
The Shadows of
Doubt lingering upon
the walls of my
Heart Tonight.

Is it Madness?
Or Purity?
This Magnetism
Drawing you
To Me, and I to
You?

At times I think
The Darkness
in Me seeks to
Drown in your
eyes of Blue!,
and Die That
Happy Death
most are never
fortunate enough
to know.

(yet during other
moments This
Cynical Beast
Believes that
NOTHING is
True, and I am
merely Killing
Lost Time My
Soul once sought
to Borrow.)
__

Either way I've
become Convinced
that One Mans
Art is another
Lunatics Pitiful
Ranting,..
and these
burning rocks
(dreamers
call Stars)
grant Wishes
for everyone
but Me!

(am I the ONLY
ONE who
feels their Mockery?)
_

well...it seems
the Phantoms of
Speculation have
evolved into Living
Nightmares of Hopeless
Reality for me Now..
so there's really nothing
left to do but sleep,
or wake up...or do
whatever it is The
Living Dead do whenever
they have nothing else
to do but abandon such
foolish notions as Loves
Profound Possibility.
so...my sweet..

(enjoy this senseless
ranting....)

j.stephen.h.






No comments:

Post a Comment