Saturday, July 26, 2014

These Nightmares in my Eyes. (They Dim No More.)

These Nightmares in My Eyes.
(They Dim No More.)
_____________________

These
Nightmares
in My Eyes..  

(They Dim
No More.)

As You Show
me A Better
World where
The Clocks Eat
Not Our Sunrise..

and I don't
Beat my Head
on Broken Doors!

(which were
Locked on me
Three Lives
Before.)

During Exile
From God's
Paradise.
_

You saw
The Monster..
and called
Him Beautiful..

(Honest in
your Sweet
Opinion.)

Till He
Smiled
Shyly Like
A Fool!

Casting
Off His
Evil Minions..

To Take
A Queen.

(and Share
His Rule.)
_

Not Half
Happy were
the Clocks..

(nor those
Demons from
The Deep.)

So Thus
They Sought
to Make My
Heart Stop!

(and Force
Penance for
The Hell I
Reaped.)
_

Yet Redemption
comes in many
Forms..

sometimes
Words, and
sometimes
Fists..

My own
Cam Riding
On A Storm!,

(Starting
with an Angels
Kiss.)

and eased
My Frowning
Face Forlorn!

(To show me
Many Moments
Bliss.)
_

These
Nightmares
in My
Restless
Eyes..

Dim My
Heart No
More..

nor do
Those Grim
Clocks eat
Our Sunrise!

For Opened
Now is
Heavens
Door!

(with YOU..
My Only
Paradise.)

J.Stephen.H.





No comments:

Post a Comment