Tuesday, December 24, 2013

As The Pen Drops.

As The Pen Drops.
_______________

As The Pen Drops,
New Life Begins;
Then I Stop.
(and It
Ends Again.)

I've discovered
that while pushing
myself to the Limits,
there are None.

The Pen rains
down Comedy,
Tragedy, Love,
Hate, Pain, and
Joy on Everyone.
_________

These are Not
My Memories;
(but they belong
to Me.)
Nor is it My Fate!

(but I control Art's
Destiny.)

I do it in my sleep,
and when Awake.

Turning ripe,
Fertile Land into
Nightmare
Dreamscapes..
(Or Realities rich
in Anti-Gravity
Space.)

_______

Before the Pen,
Experience was
immediate, and
soon forgotten;
New Teeth biting
into my Festering
Brain.

(then quickly
growing Rotten.)
__

I am Truly Nothing,
which I shall remain
until My End;
yet none the less,
this Pen makes me
Something!
New Art which
shall Forever Live
and Die.

(Time and Time
Again.)

J.Stephen.H.





No comments:

Post a Comment