Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Silent Protest.

The Silent Protest.
_________________

I've questioned Sanity
so often that The Voices
No Longer Listen,..and
I'm Trapped in My Empty
Head..A Prisoner to
Their Silent Protests.

My Life feels like
A Strange Poem
that I cannot seem to
Proofread,.. (or Edit.)
Full of countless Dull,
and Interesting Characters
who are all contributors
in the Construction of
My Odd Experience.

This Morning was
a Dream I had...Caught
somewhere between
Chaos and meaning..
Laughing at The Shadow
Puppets of My Heart..
because I know the
Grim Alternative.

(drowning forever
in The Tears of This
World.)

Love Visits occasionally
to Break the Monotony
of it All..but it's always
the kind of Love which
cuts more than it mends,
(for whatever reason.)
leaving me a little bit
crazier, and a Lot more
Lost.

(with One Voice
less,..to join The
Protest.)

J.Stephen.H.








No comments:

Post a Comment