Wednesday, October 1, 2014

once upon a yesterday's tragedy



Once Upon A Yesterday Tragedy.
______________________

Once upon a
Yesterday's
Tragedy,

there was
You, and
Half of Me.

Two Minds
Sharing The
same Reality.

(content with
Their Hearts
Captivity.)
_

Oh My Love,..
are you afraid
to Die?

To see again
The Mortal
End,..

knowing damn
well it's In Our
Mind!!

(Since Life is
mere Pretend.)
_

Once upon
a Yesterday
Romance,

I saw you
Standing by
the Sea,

Arms
outstretched
in A Beautiful
Dance,

Waving your
Angel Hand
at Me,..

but then you
were Gone in
Half A Glance!

(along with
Destiny.)

_

So now,
(upon My
Future's
Weeping)

I feel a
Darkness
in Me
Creeping,..

Blacker than
any Shadow
I have ever
seen before!

( or Created
in My Head
While Dreaming.)

and The Stars,
My Love...

Those FUCKING
STARS!!!!

(They Shine..
No More.)

J.Stephen.H.















No comments:

Post a Comment