Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I Am Thirteen


I AM/Thirteen.
_________

He (it) is
an aspect of
My Shadow
that I have
(so far)
failed at
integrating
with my
Personality
in any positive,
Meaningful Way.

It's quite the
opposite of
Meaning in fact.
It is Absurdity..
Chaos..and Burning
Rage which often
suffocates The
Heart and leaves
it pounding furiously
in My Throat..
until My Vision
Blurs..and The
World around Me
becomes a Black
and White Scene
reminiscent of A
Classic Horror
movie,..in which
the terror seems
increased by Life's
lack of Color.

Thirteen was
Beaten Into Me..
and became my
Only Protector..
but he eventually
took on a life of
His Own...coming
out at the most
unexpected of times
to destroy the few
good things I ever
strived for.

It is The Source
of My Perspective..
when you read
about Darkness,
Phantoms, and Demons
hiding behind The
Smiles of Angelic
Doppelgangers with
Devil Hearts..who
know the best way
to Stain One's Soul with
The Madness of a
Kiss!!

Thirteen is..
consuming me..
and I am..
soon to be...
Lost...

I am..

THIRTEEN.


J.S.H. (XIII?)







No comments:

Post a Comment