Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Stars for brunch

 Stars for Brunch.

+++++++++++++++

I

woke up late 

had 

Stars for Brunch 


Then beat my head

against 

A wall till Mona Lisa 

Grew 

A Crack Head Smile. 


My cat was bitching because 

the can of spaghettios I poured 

in her dish were apparently not 

to her liking 


so I tossed that shit in the trash 

and 


threw down some leftover 

Salmon 


from the night before that 

Took two bites of before deciding

that


Life's a Cunt and Whiskey 

Is 

The New Salmon or river of 

Lethe 

which washes away all self inflicted 

ills. 


+


By 10:30 I snort a line 

of 

Percocet that could kill the 

Pain 

of Half The World but only 

seems 

to piss me off enough to 

Have

an Early Beer Lunch followed 

by 

A game of double-bullet-russian- 

roulette 


Inspired by my dead asshole 

Brother 


but I don't want to talk 

about that shit...


(it might ruin my perfect day.) 


J.s.h.







No comments:

Post a Comment