Monday, August 18, 2014

Love. (and it's many Compositions.)

Love. (and it's many compositions.)
________________________

Love
(and its
many compositions)
is ill-defined
by mere words,
poetry, and
Superstitions..

For it is
(at core)
A Matter of
Self Conviction..

which may sooth
and mend the
Savage Soul!

(but Sometimes
lead it to Perdition.)

Tis often a
Sacred, Noble
Force,

capable of
leaving the
Strongest Panting..

but At Times
a Shadows Grim
Discourse!

(seeking an
Audience to
it's Ranting.)

Lo..The Human
Head (from many
angles) I have
seen!,..

The Right...
Wrong, and
Somewhere-in-
Between!

Yet Never have
I met an Angel!

(who could
Silence thus
MY Endless
Screams.)

I know (now)
Love...Thou
TRULY HATE
ME..

but why can
I No Longer
Grieve?..

It seems my
Soul is quickly
fading!

(with HELL
the only thing
I can Believe.)

J.Stephen.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment