Wednesday, August 20, 2014

an artist of merit.

an artist of merit.
_____________

Ah..yes...I'm Successful
now. An Artist of Merit
lauded for his "genius".

(but should I bother to
mention that it's just
a series of cleverly
constructed rantings
which perpetually
baffle me?)

Gentlemen..Please,..
There's No Need
for the Red
carpet..

The color red tastes
ugly to me..

and leaves a shitty taste
on my tongue for weeks...
like stale love left out
in the sun for too long.

(until it acquires the stench
of Rotted Meat.)


oh..but
They Love
Me!!

(Yay...)

Well
It's good
to be
Loved..

(I guess.)

Love is a Drug...
(better than Hugs..)
that I Snort in lines..
and drink like wine...

Before Killing it
Deader Than Time!

(because the
withdrawals
are a bitch.)

j.s.h.










No comments:

Post a Comment