Wednesday, February 22, 2017

my hunger was not in vain

my hunger
was not in vain.
+++++++++++++

love..

if my heart
gives out before
it
it's ceases
To Beat
for you..

please know..
that
my hunger was
not in
vain...

because it
taught me the
meaning
of
true loss.

(though my
desires were
never gained.)

i still count
the seconds,..
and they're still
small
eternities which
keep
you far from me.

yet i fondly
recall
the grave-shadows
in
your Eyes.

( they are
the Rainbows
of My Memory.)

speaking of
Hearts..

Nothing
breaks one quite
like
your Face

and i love how
your smile
tears worlds
apart!

( but leaves the
pieces in a Better
Place.)

i wish you
understood how
sacred
you are...

how even shitty
things
seem better in
your
Presence...

you are an
Ever-Shining
Star!

(which leads to
many Heavens.)

so...

if my heart
gives out 
before
it ceases 
to
Beat
for you...

please know..
that
my hunger was
not in
Vain..

and Your
Memory
has
made My
Shadow Life
A
Rainbow!

(regardless if
it Ends In Pain.)

J.Stephen.H.


No comments:

Post a Comment