Monday, July 8, 2013

New Beneath the Moon.

Everything is New Beneath The Moon.
_______________________

Everything  is New beneath The Moon;
Since Darkness breeds a constant Variety
while the Limited Sun Recycles.
creating Chaos, Death, and Gloom.
(with the bones of Weak Ones tossed
in Piles.)

I cool myself in this Hellish Summer Heat;
(looking across The Field of Gore.)
with a pair of Fresh Picked Angel Wings.
(which won't be flapping anymore.)

And for This, ..my travesty. I shall be
A Silent King upon the Throne of Ages.
On a stage with Misfits ever clapping!
(regardless of my many Rages.)

Everything is New in this Moon Within
Me;
since darkness breeds new variety while
the Limited Sun recycles.
Chaos, Death, and Misery!
(with the Bones of Weak Ones tossed
in Piles.)

J.Stephen.H.


No comments:

Post a Comment